CONGRESS - Jun 13, 2018
The Director General of IRCICA Dr. Halit Eren and Ambassador Gunay Afandiyeva, President of the International Turkic Culture and Heritage Foundation, Baku, Azerbaijan, met at IRCICA headquarters on 13 June 2018. The main themes of the visit were the joint activities proposed and in preparation for the near future. It was decided among others that a conference will be organized by IRCICA and the Foundation in Fall 2018 on the subject pf the preservation of the cultural heritage of Karabagh region in Azerbaijan. The cooperation is developing within the framework of the Memorandum of Cooperation that was signed by Director General Dr. Eren and Ambassador Afandiyeva in Baku on 12 April 2017. International Turkic Culture and Heritage Foundation is an international organization affiliated to the Cooperation Council of Turkic Speaking States (Turkic Council). It works for the objective to protect, study and promote the Turkic culture and heritage through supporting and funding activities, projects and programs.
- “Tabriz Capital of Tourism 2018”: IRCICA Director General participated in the opening
- Persian edition of IRCICA’s book History of Ottoman State and Civilisation launched in Tehran
- OIC-IRCICA Chair to be set up at Dhaka University
- The 45th session of the Council of Foreign Ministers of the Member States of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) took place in Dhaka, People’s Republic of Bangladesh, on 5-6 May 2018
- Official visit of IRCICA Director General to The Gambia: President of The Gambia H.E. Adama Barrow received IRCICA Director General Dr. Halit Eren